How beautiful is this older image from Martha Stewart Living? To be honest, I have had trouble really getting into the fall spirit like usual because of the warmer temperatures here in Austin. I know it is my first Texan fall, but seeing pictures of home has me longing for one, just one, day of long sleeves to tide me over until the crisp air makes its way down here. Also, my baby girl turns seven on Thursday. I still vividly remember the bright Missouri autumn day we brought her home from the hospital. Change is hard, people!
Here are some beautiful links from the last few weeks:
- The dress, the braid, the glamour, the ethereal beauty of this wedding is utterly gorgeous.
- The falsie look without the falsies...anyone tried it?
- Seven MILLION more women than men will vote in the November election...are you ready? Here's what I'll be serving on November 6.
- Grapes 101
- I am mad about plums too, after reading Mimi's post.
- Blackberry Farm never fails to inspire my menu...my husband would love a bowl of this.
- Chris found a new barbershop that is very Austin--complimentary beer too.